Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday, May 27th

Goodmorning Minions GIFs | Tenor
How are you today?
Watch the next video
 

What is ART for you?
Surreal Art GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

⭐Answer in the comment box below.Curved arrow - Free arrows icons


For example: For me art is expressing feelings. I love
painting and dancing.
👉 (We will discuss your comments in our virtual lesson)



Have you finished? ok!



Language. Oxford Discover.



                                                                  Backhand Index Pointing Down on Apple iOS 13.3
Student book page 68


Do activities A, B and C.
👇

Headphone on Apple iOS 13.3Audio for Activity A

VERY GOOD emoticon - Búsqueda de Google | Emojis, Emojis para ...Miss Mary




13 comments:

  1. for mi art is to be calm
    im fede

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me art is a way to tell the people what you think.
    Loli corral

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me art is drawing and painting. Santino Pierri

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me the art is like a intresting hobie

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me art is create and imagine.
    zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me art is to be calm and feel well

    ReplyDelete
  7. For mi art is to be calm.
    Bautista ocaño

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art for me is all we have arround. You can make art with everything. Franchu Mattalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. for my art is, the feelings one expresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me art is a persoon feelings
    sofi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. for me art is expressing things we like or love

    ReplyDelete
  13. For me art is fun, sometimes difficult, but always helps me to express my feelings and ideas
    Cata Ortner

    ReplyDelete